Monday, October 29, 2007

El Paso Outlet Mall: A Continuation

Here's a pic as you enter the mall
After all the excitement for this outlet mall, all I can say is I expected more. Although Dockers had the best deal that day,the rest were all blah. I was expecting a huge discount in Coach because a friend of mine said that it had a major sale. Well, silly me, eventhough some of it were on sale, it was still not within my price range. It doesn't mean though that I was discouraged. I'll be back. Heck---shopping is still shopping. Even if...!

Rating: I give the Outlet Shoppes of El Paso ** (2 stars). Rating can be negotiated depending on the good deals and buys I get. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Music_Fiend said...

I completely agree. I went with my mother about four days from when it first opened.

The time it took to actually make to a parking lot and THEN having to find a spot surpassed the actual shopping time.

I wast defiantely disappointed. I'll eventually go back, but not 'till the crowd has died down.