Saturday, October 13, 2007

Candy Buffet


If there's one thing I want in my wedding, it would be a Candy Buffet. What inspired me to want a Candy Buffet is this show that I watched in VH1 named "My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding". There's this couple who had the buffet and their candies looked so elegant. They had glass jars of all sorts of sizes and shapes filled with candies and the candies were matching their color motif which was some dark reddish color. Along with the candies were metal candy scoops per jar. Flowers accented the buffet table and people of all ages were just flocking to it.



Although it's not a need, I feel that the candies are pretty nice to have as a party favor and as something your visitors could munch on while socializing. The kids will consider this a feast and will have a blast seeing loads of candies on a table.


Since I got so excited with the thought, I discovered this website, Candy Warehouse, that actually caters to these kinds of ideas. They even have their candies sorted in color themes. Of course, my surfing made me drool with all the candies I saw. My daydreaming started and I envisioned the buffet with white and blue candies.


I made a very obvious hint to Alan and he said that it's a good idea. Budget wise, I don't think it's that expensive. The need for it though is the one that's questionable. Think about it, who doesn't love sweets? Who doesn't want to have sugar overload la-dee-dah style?


So for those who love candies...check the pictures, links, and enjoy. Who knows...I might just get lucky.


No comments: