Saturday, November 3, 2007

Naughty Lit'l Black Book-the edited version

It's November and I now feel the need for me to be seriously planning for the "Big Day". Months ago, I felt that I had everything covered just to realize that I've skipped a lot of the small details of the wedding. I've totally forgotten about the linen, I still haven't found my perfect invitation (although I have my Save the Date cards ready), I'm not sure if I want my ceremony to be outdoors or indoors, my wedding party isn't complete, I don't have an officiant, and I need to figure out if I should have a band ( if the budget permits) or not. Even my blog feels like a run-on sentence. It just is not wanting to end with so many things in my mind (still about the wedding).

So what have I been doing the entire time? Nothing. I told myself that I'd devote the weekends for my planning and I end up browsing through wedding websites, blogs, and other stuff that are totally not connected to what I am supposed to do. I've decided to take a couple of days off before the upcoming Thanksgiving holidays so I could go to Houston to atleast sort a few essential things out. Hopefully Alan and I could settle some stuff. The reason I think I'm in panic mode is because it's November. The month where it says on the Checklist that I should be done with the major Wedding Planning. Oh well...there goes my being organized. Flush it down the toilet.

I stumbled upon this website called the Little Black Book of Wedding Vendors and it shows a compilation of several wedding vendors across the US. It may be helpful for us in every aspect. I saw a nice link on wedding invites but the price is unbelievable. Again, it's way above my budget. Another nice link is Style Me Pretty. It also talks about wedding stuff . The site deals more on color palettes, designs, and decor.

Honestly, I love to browse through wedding blogs instead of just the plain wedding websites. It lets me hear how people feel about certain wedding things that they are endorsing. It's more personal. That's how blogging should be, right?

FYI: It's a Saturday. It's my "Think about the Wedding" day.

No comments: