Sunday, September 13, 2009

Half a year old


Wow! I can't believe that my son is half a year old. How time flies. I can't even imagine that six months has gone by that quick.

I am now a SAHM and I'm loving every minute of it. I am able to see the development and milestones of my son every single day. Also, I have become a worry-wart and a panic merchant if I notice something odd with my baby. Well, who doesn't?

I still haven't mentioned though that my parents played a huge part of William's first four months. They were with me the entire time and I am as thankful and grateful as you can imagine. Sometimes I wonder how other mothers without help manage it. I now admire and respect mothers in a whole new level.

William's personality is showing by the day. He's a happy baby and an active one too. One minute you see him beside you. The next minute you see him crawling towards the television to pull a few things. I love watching this because I know that his gross-motor skills are well-developed. Play time with him is so much fun.

Eating! Hah! My son is so Filipino! He loves rice. He would rather eat rice than fruit. I've introduced carrots, peas, sweetpotato, banana, and pears and he loved the peas. That's a good start.

He had his shots last Friday and his 6 month visit to the pediatrician. Doctor says, he's doing good. That's all I wanted to hear.

No comments: